BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO LE TRAPPOLINE
- Is the farmhouse open all year round?
Yes, our farmhouse in Chianti is open all year round!
- What is the timeframe for check-in and check-out?
The check-in can be done from 15:00 to 18:00. The apartments must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure.
- Are the swimming pools accessible for free?
Yes, the pools are available to guests free of charge in the opening period, roughly from early May to late September. The smaller is reserved to the Villa Sangiovese all’Aia.
- Does the price include bed linens and towels?
Yes, the price includes bed linens and towels. However, pool towels are not provided.
- What is the equipment of the kitchens of the apartments?
Each kitchen is equipped with fridge, gas hob with 4 burners, extractor hood, microwave oven, toaster, cookware, dishes, glasses, cutlery and other standard kitchen equipment. In the Villa Sangiovese all’Aia there is also a dishwasher.
- Are pets allowed?
We gladly accept your pets which could find large areas for enjoying.
- Where can I park my car?
Each apartment has its own private parking space.
- Are there any shop and restaurant nearby?
The farmhouse is about 500 meters from the village of Monti, where you can find a grocer’s store and a postal office. In Gaiole in Chianti (15 Km) or in Siena (18 Km) you may find excellent restaurants and every kind of shop.
- Is there internet connection in the apartments?
The facility is equipped with a Wi-Fi internet access for free.
- Is there air-conditioning in the apartments?
Yes, each apartment is equipped with an independent air-conditioning system.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
We accepts the major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), debit cards and cash (limited to 1000 euros by law).
- Which is your cancellation policy?
We require a 20% deposit on booking. Balance on arrival. In case of cancellation or no-show, the deposit will be retained.
- What languages are spoken by the farmhouse staff?
English and French.
For any request or question please do not hesitate to write to us or call us. we would be happy to answer all your questions and we will always do our best to meet your requirements and make your stay in our farmhouse as pleasant as possible!